E-Cigarette or an Electronic Cigarette is a vaping device that has the shape of a cigarette, cigar, or pen and does not contain tobacco. When e-cigarettes were introduced to the U.S. market in 2007, they were billed as a safe alternative to conventional tobacco cigarettes. But since then, vaping has been linked to a mysterious lung disease that has sickened hundreds of people around the country, causing several deaths.
Tips to Consider before you Buy Purchasing an E-Cigarette Online
- Electronic cigarettes do not contain tobacco or carcinogens that are the main culprits behind cancer and lung disease.
- For people suffering from asthma, e-cig is less risky than cigarettes.
- They emit lower toxic material in their aerosol
- E-cigarettes contain nicotine, which is a highly addictive substance and has been linked to nervous, respiratory, and cardiovascular damage.
- They cannot put an end to your smoking habit or even reduce it. Some smokers may never leave smoking at all.
- There’s a high possibility of using them along with traditional cigarettes, which can expose you to harmful nicotine.